In order to submit the paper application that will begin the tour process you must sign onto your MySchools Account by December 2. If you are in a District 3 school your school has the application but you still must go into your account. If you are in another type of school or have an address in District 3 please email us with that information.
ONLY CURRENT FOURTH GRADERS MAY APPLY. We have a four year curriculum that depends on continuity.
To receive an interview and a tour we require:
- Attendance/Punctuality – not to exceed twelve days combined
- Completion of a two part application which will be sent to you
- Your understanding that the arts are required, including theater arts and evening shows as they are an integral part of the curriculum
- Your understanding that a two night, three day overnight is part of the required curriculum
- Request must be made by December 2, 2019.
Applicant spends a morning at The Center School
- Classroom observation by variety of teachers – 25%
- Personal interview with staff member – 25%
- Notes from assigned student buddy about the applicant’s morning – 5%
- Writing sample and math review given at school – 10%
- Review of the application (see above) and the report as listed in My School – 35%