Dear Center School Families and Community,
We’re reaching out to ask for your help as we continue fundraising for our amazing Center School during this challenging year. While we sadly won’t be holding our traditional auction and potluck dinner, we are working on a couple of other community events and fundraising ideas.
Which is where you all come in….
While we won’t have a full-scale auction, we are planning on a silent auction online that will include the famous and favorite TEACHER RAFFLES along with a few other special items. If anyone has connections and can donate the following (just some ideas to get you thinking), it would be much appreciated:
- sporting tickets (for when sports games re-open!)
- show tickets
- a vacation/weekend house that you can donate a weekend/week stay
- any kind of virtual experience with a celebrity (zoom class with a famous chef, workout with a celeb trainer, chat with a TikTok star for our kids, etc)
THANK YOU in advance for anything you can contribute and stand by for more details on our silent auction and teacher raffle. The deadline to donate items is March 15th.
Please let us know if you have any questions. You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathryn, Maria & Sara
Center School Annual Pledge Drive
Some Pledge Drive FAQs:
How much should I give?
Each year, the PTA spends over $500 per child. Please consider a donation in this amount, but every donation is appreciated. Whether you give
$20 or $2,000, every dollar counts! Our goal is 100% family participation.
Why is the annual pledge drive important?
While in past years our annual auction has raised over $100,000 to support our programming, we will not be able to rely on the auction this year and must rely more on our pledge drive to support our fundraising goals.
What does your contribution fund?
COVID related expenses. The salary for our essential computer teacher/specialist.
Two teachers from the Urban Fellows Program. Much, much more.
How can I double my gift?
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. Find out if your company has a matching gift policy.
Is my gift tax deductible?
Yes! 100% of your donation to the annual pledge drive is tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Center School PTA is a 501(c)(3) organization.
Our Magazine Drive is on! Simply go to www.gaschoolstore.com/login. Our school ID# is 2587426.
- (1) Go to smile.amazon.com
- (2) Select “The PTA Association of the Center School” as your charity.
- (3) Confirm that “Supporting: The PTA Association of the Center School” appears at the top of your screen. (You only need to do it once; Amazon will remember your selection until you change it.)
- (4) Start shopping!
- For more information and detailed instructions, click here.
To join the fundraising committee, email email@example.com